My Way of Living + Visual

Gathering it all together
Hoar frost house

I’m so tired my head keeps hitting the keyboard.
sljraklstjo’eutpajfksafka jskjrlj see what I mean?
I can’t keep my eyes open.
Some furry black and white creature has decided that 5 am is a really good time to wake up and smell the coffee.
It’s wasn’t me.
I like 6:30 am.
And I don’t like coffee.

Hoar frost old truck

He’s sound asleep now, snoring gently in his new domed cat bed that traps the body heat of a furry four legged alarm clock in fluffy, sleepy time warmth.
And early this morning my husband patiently drove me along a narrow windy road headed to almost no where, stopping when ever I wanted.

Hoar frost and old barns

If that’s not love, I have no idea what is.

Boot, Cats, Photography, road, Seasons, and more:

Gathering it all together + Visual