My Way of Living + Light

From the archives

November 2011
One of the nicest things about the digital era is the ability to archive photos quickly, and easily. Now with the click of a button, I can scroll through the years, and find photos that evoke good memories for me. My archives go all the way back to 2006, which isn’t that far I suppose, but for someone that just got a computer that year, it’s got to be good enough. November 2010 It’s like a visual record keeper for me, let’s say that I was wondering hmmm, when did we get snow 2 years ago? Was it in December, or November? I can check my photos, and sure enough I will be able to see almost instantly that our first snow was probably December 13th.
November 2009
If I was wondering when we first got snow last year, it was around November the 20th. November 2008
It’s a fun way to relive the seasons, and compare. The bad part of it is seeing how much weight Boo is putting on each year…

Blog, Blogging, and more:

From the archives + Light