My Way of Living + Light

Visually inspiring

My life has a perfect technical relationship in it, the computer, camera, and myself. After denying that we needed, or had room for a computer for decades, we succumbed to temptation and bought our first PC only a few years ago. It was love at first sight, or should I say click, it was visual inspiration.
My husband was then seduced by a small but very versatile 2 mega pixel camera. Him, “ think of the photos we can take,” Me, what are we going to do with it, do we really need a digital camera?
Yes, I can hear you laughing right now. Next came the bigger point and shoot, 10 mega pixels, and a huge passion for photography. Digital is instant visual inspiration, fulfilling any need you have to see something beautiful right in front of your screen.
And then after feeling just a teensy bit guilty about bombarding my friends email in box’s with too many photos, I decided to start a blog.
My friends email inbox’s thank you. Without you, there would be so many emails from Jane, photos from Jane, and just one more shot from Jane, that I am sure they were beginning to revolt.
Blogging is visual inspiration for me, I read, I view, I write, and it all helps create something that fulfills a need.
A need to share what I see, how I see it, and why I see it that way. And a need to know how others see the world around us.
You are one of the reasons that I take my camera out whenever possible, to get more shots, more images, more visual inspiration. And my camera thanks you.
I like to share, and I love to be visually inspired. You make it possible. Thank you.

Blog, Blogging, Inspiration, and more:

Visually inspiring + Light