My Way of Living + Words

Truly… you are my favourite bloggers
4-MBD Golden hour shots-0192

Oh, for all the reasons that we blog, to connect with each other, to show what we are up to, to keep in touch, to make friends… I have to say that YOU, yes all of you, are my most favourite bloggers. Don’t tell the others, they don’t know that all of YOU, yes, all of you are my most favourite bloggers. It will be our little secret lets keep it that way, I so look forward to your posts, and your comments on my blog. Because YOU are my favourite.

1-MBD Red leaves-0159

We all have those days that add up to a kind of difficult week, I’ve had a challenging one.

2-MBD Red leaves-0160

But you, have made it all better by visiting, and posting such nice comments. I so look forward to reading the comments that you have left, and when you post, well, my heart sings.

3-MBD Red leaves-0181

Thanks for visiting, for posting, for just being there. Because all of YOU are my most favourite bloggers. And I so needed to know that you were out there this week.

5-MBD Golden hour shots-0191

Grateful…

Blog, Life, and more:

Truly… you are my favourite bloggers + Words