My Way of Living + Words

Three blogging questions
MBD 2012 Pears-0322

It’s late, or I guess rather it’s early, 3 am, and these burning questions are in my head. So instead of thinking about them the rest of the night, I am posting them, please add your answers. Type quietly, you will wake the cat, and then he’s going to want breakfast. 1. The main reason I blog is _____________________________? 2. Blogging is part of my life, how much of a part is it? _____________________. 3. I use blogging to ______________________________ in my life? My Answers below… yawn. And remember there are no right or wrong answers. And yes it’s really 3 am, now I am off to bed again. 1. to connect, with people and share my creativity. 2. a pretty big part, after all it’s 3 am, and I have to write this post because I can’t sleep. 3. spur creativity, it really helps.

Blog, Life, and more:

Three blogging questions + Words