My Way of Living + Visual

Scenes from my world
MBD Red fall leaves

Frosty nights predicted in my world, foggy mornings hopefully, and cool sunny days.
Thought I would share some scenes from around here.
I’ve been busy helping out at the farm, beautiful days of crisp air. There was a family birthday, and we are having more then a few issues with our water line, it’s all been keeping me very busy.

MBD School bus

Thanks for all the hints on the “no fail” pie crust, I’m off to the freezer section to stock up, after I return comments, and visit your blogs.

MBD Fall leaves

Then I am going to take you up on those offers of recipes, thanks to all of you, I can see apple pies in my future again. Jane @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Blog PM Posting schedule

Blog, Boot, family, HOPE, Photography, Rural, Seasons, and more:

Scenes from my world + Visual