My Way of Living + Visual

More scenes from my world
Fall day in the Ok

With the darkness of winter approaching, and Autumn taking the colors from the leaves it’s more of a challenge to take a good well lit photo. I can see the difference in my images, they are moodier, darker.
That’s to be expected with the lack of light… it’s a phase.

Fall day in the country

The mountains steal the morning, and only give it back grudgingly later in the day, this will continue until next spring.
But when the sun does come out, it’s stunningly beautiful. Filtered through the russet leaves of the trees, the misty weak sun is always proving it’s self resilient against the seasons.

Old sheds

It’s a lesson to be learned, despite what life throws at you, just keep moving forward, it will all come full circle.
Happy Sunday, and to my Canadian blogging friends, a Happy Thanksgiving, I can smell our turkey roasting, and had better finish prepping for dinner.
Hope that you have a delicious dinner with family, and friends too.

Blog PM Posting schedule

Blog, Boot, family, HAPPY, HOPE, Photography, and more:

More scenes from my world + Visual