My Way of Living + Words

Savouring these sunny days like a squirrel hiding nuts
MBD Fall disply-0237

We are having a run of weather that you could write home about, shout from the rooftops, use for the front page, pick any cliché, it’s so beautiful. They say it’s a unusual start to Autumn, really? You mean it’s not always like this? I am savouring these days like a squirrel hoards nuts, marking them, and hiding them in the best places.

MBD Fall disply-0240

I know they won’t last, so every chance I get I take photos of the colors. Soon all we will have is dead branches, brown seed pods, and stark winter light.

MBD Fall disply-0245

White snow, and ice will cover everything for months, only to melt into spring.

MBD Fall disply-0242

The camera is my favourite Autumn tool, I am using it to remember the feel of Fall. The texture of Autumn, the crispness of the air, and sound of the leaves as they whisper down to the ground.

MBD Fall disply-0243

Don’t forget if you have not already put your vote in for the first snowfall at Far Side of Fifties, and here, you have until midnight to do so. You can find the details, and the links here. Clicking…

Life, RUN, and more:

Savouring these sunny days like a squirrel hiding nuts + Words