My Way of Living + Style

Oh you mean it’s NOT a asparagus picker?
2010 09 09_2537

It happens, even though I am as careful as possible when editing my cards, sometimes a mistake is made. I had thought I checked with my Sister about this antique piece of farm machinery being a asparagus picker, but apparently it wasn’t. When I brought my new Muddy Boot Dreams card line with us on our recent visit to Armstrong, I wanted to share them with my family, and get their opinion. It turned out to be a rather good thing that I did it. As my Mom turned over the card to check the information on the back she started laughing. “Jen, she chided me, that’s a strawberry planter, not a asparagus picker!

2010 09 09_2539

I had to tell her that most of the people who buy my cards wouldn't really know the difference anyways, but she got a good laugh from it.

2010 09 09_2546

Picker, or planter, I always love the shots I get of it. And I should have realized that you can’t pick asparagus by sitting upright on a seat. They need lay face down, flat on something that resembles a airplane, in order to get close enough to the asparagus. And I guess that those cards will be available only as a limited edition, until the next batch is printed.

family, Inspiration, Photography, Rural, and more:

Oh you mean it’s NOT a asparagus picker? + Style