My Way of Living + Words

Frozen turkeys, and hot flashes?
MBD Sept 2012-0019

You know those pesky hot flashes that we women sometimes get? Oh, not yet, well… you will. Anyways they are annoying, and they seem to come out of now where. It was hot in the almost big city yesterday, and I was running some errands, and started to get rather warm. Hot flashes, why on earth don’t they happen when it’s –20 we could use them then. One of my errands was to pick up a frozen turkey for Thanksgiving at the grocery store. While perusing the aisles I realized two things, one, I was overly hot, two I had forgotten to get a grocery cart.

MBD Sept 2012-0021

As I carried the frozen bird out to the truck, I had to hold the double bagged bowling ball sized nugget on my hip to carry it. Hey I thought, this is the perfect remedy for a hot flash, a frozen turkey, I wonder if it will catch on?

MBD Sept 2012-0025

Could you imagine being at work and suddenly a hot flash comes on, whip out that giant freezer bird and grab it with both arms, pull it against your chest and ahhhhh feel the cooling sensation. I think I am on something here, middle of the night hot flash, grab that turkey, when your husband wakes up, just tell him you are trying new ideas to cool down. I’m sure he will approve, just tell him Jane at Muddy Boot Dreams suggested it. Frozen, no I’m hot, no I’m cool…

Life, RUN, running, and more:

Frozen turkeys, and hot flashes? + Words