My Way of Living + Style

"The most wonderful time of the year"

I have been hard at work designing some new gift tags for my Muddy Boot Dreams card line. If you were to look on the side bar you might have seen the three different collections flash by. There is the blue collection, with the very popular blue tea cup and snail. The amber collection is proving to be a great seller. So is the assorted tags collection, featuring the antique watering cans that my Mom used to use. These are fun, small little cards that are perfect to attach to gift bags, or tuck into a flowering plant. They are available with or without strings. All of them are hand crafted using my original photos.

So if you don't notice me commenting on your blogs as much lately, or find that your comments are not appearing right away, know that I will catch up very soon. I am in the middle of working on a Christmas card line. Retailers are asking for the line earlier this year, and I am singing"let it snow, let it snow, let it snow," trying to get into the spirit of Christmas. After all,"it's the most wonderful time, of the year."

Blog, Inspiration, Seasons, and more:

"The most wonderful time of the year" + Style