My Way of Living + Light

Patio pie, another slice

Are you wondering what this title has to do with my post today?
This is a easy one, some people wanted to see some more of my patio, so another slice of my patio garden pie is here for you to see. A few posts ago I published “A slice of my patio.” It’s kind of scary putting photos of your own garden out there for everyone to see. It’s easier to just remain anonymous, and not face another gardeners eyes.
Of course our gardens are works in progress, they are not perfect. True gardeners can see beauty in even bare trees, and dead grass… we can, truly! There is potential in there, really! I love that old adage, “oh you should have seen it last week”, yes most likely you should have. But that’s last week, this is now.
And when I take my photos, there is always a broom, or a bag of garbage laying around, can’t have that, can we?
Women are notoriously bad for looking in the mirror and only seeing their flaws, gardeners are the same breed. I was trained in the retail garden industry, so I see every brown leaf, twig out of place, and flower that needs deadheading. But only in my garden, not yours.
Truly!
I still enjoy my little deck, despite the rain, the slugs have not yet invaded, the flowers are fresh, and the leaves are green. But you should have seen it last week…

Blog, Garden, and more:

Patio pie, another slice + Light