My Way of Living + Time

It’s that kitchen window thing all over again

1-Hydrangea-0550

How wonderful our lives are, depends on

how we choose to look at it.

It’s our attitude, or gratitude that makes our life seem better or worse. If you read my kitchen window post [here] you will understand that I am struggling just as hard as anyone else to be happier, to look at that brighter side of the puddle, and live life in a more joyous way. And I think many of us are doing the same thing. But there are times when it seems almost impossible, or at least very difficult to do that and keep moving forward.

3-Hydrangea-0563

After the rain, a full puddle reflects more sunshine. It’s the harder parts of life that make the bliss moments sweeter. And the rain that fills the puddle does make it reflect more of the sun shine that always comes after.

4-Hydrangea-0565

Sometimes I need to look out that kitchen window and realize, “hey I have that kitchen window I have always been wanting. It’s my choice to look out that window and see the beautiful flowers that I have right now, or just to see the fly specks on the glass.”

5-Hydrangea-0581

It might be something as simple as gathering a handful of flowers from my garden, and putting them in a glass jar that triggers a moment of bliss. Loving the colors of the flowers, loving the freshness of the moment. Love it, live it, treasure it. Find the beauty in those bliss moments. When you look out that kitchen window, look beyond the fly specks, and gaze upon the flowers. Tell me how you look out that kitchen window, and what do you see? Gazing outwards…

Day, and more:

It’s that kitchen window thing all over again + Time