My Way of Living + summer fun

If only this was real life.

I took some photos of my rusted up lantern, and my halfway there rusted up wind chimes. I really like the aged patina, it took a long time for that to happen. They hang outside in my garden, and I like to photograph them through the seasons. Winter with snow on them, summer glistening in the heat.

Somehow I missed a little piece of"bird offering" that was smack dab in the middle of it. And until I processed the shots I never saw it.

So I just used the retouch tool in Picassa to fix it up,and most of it is gone. If I had spent more time you could never know that there had been a bunch of…"ahem" on it. Made me wish we could do this in real life that easily. Got too many bills this month? Just retouch them, bingo, all gone. The dishes are still in the sink from the other day? Retouch! If only this was real life, think of all the fun we could have.

Inspiration, Photography, Style, and more:

If only this was real life. + summer fun