My Way of Living + Time

Dear bug, I hope it tasted good
1-Bootsie-0597

Dear Bug, yes, you, the one that ate the stem off of my never seen it bloom yet Day Lily. Thanks, and I say that with all the sarcasm your little bug brain can understand, which given the size of your brain, and I think calling it a brain is generous, isn’t that big.

Thanks a million… bug, what

you did really bugs me.

I mean, what, you couldn’t wait for it to bloom, and then eat it? It’s already ages behind everyone else’s Day Lilies, and I would like to know what color it is before winter sets in.

3-Bootsie-0627

Then Bug, you added insult to injury, and ate the buds off of 3 more plants, or was that your friends?

2-Bootsie-0617

Did you have some little bug party where you guys all went wild in my garden chomping away at everything.

4-Bootsie-0630

Let’s go willlllddddd. Well that really bugs me. Maybe it’s time for me to think about some organic BUG KILLERS, yes, bring out the big guns, that’ll teach you.

5-Bootsie-0632

Next time you want to party, go and do it at the neighbours house. Bugged……

Day, HOPE, injury, and more:

Dear bug, I hope it tasted good + Time