My Way of Living + Light

Make your own quick change art gallery

A quick change on the cheap:
I was looking for some simple, quick, and cheap art to hang on a bare wall, maybe a way to have some of my own photographs displayed while I was at it. Enlargements are gorgeous but a bit pricy for this temporary solution I was looking for. Along with that was the need to change it up every so often without either breaking the bank, or my back hanging them. Color copies:
So I checked online color photocopy sites in order to find one that was both inexpensive, and close by. Staples was the one I ended up choosing because they did a very large, 11 x 17, great quality, heavy paper color photocopy for.99 cents. Can you get any better than that? I simply download my chosen shots to their site, and pick them up the next day. Now to find some frames… 11 x 17 is a odd size to find, but I lucked out at Michaels, which is our version here in Canada of a Hobby Lobby. Whoops":
Two frames in the 11 x 17 size were only $9.99, and with the online coupon they were 40% off, that equals cheap! But I accidentally broke one on the way home, and had to go back and get another set. Oh well, I guess three will work as well as four.
It’s now easy and fast to change out the prints to anything that my heart desires. One week it’s going to be flowers, the next landscapes, the one after that it’s the Boo… My own art gallery:
And now I have my very own art gallery on what once was a boring plain wall.

Blog, Home, and more:

Make your own quick change art gallery + Light