My Way of Living + thankful

Learning from my mistakes

Would you believe it if I told you that Muddy Boot Dreams, the email address, the blog, the whole thing was this [ ] close to not existing at all? Sure you might think that I am being melodramatic, or over the top. But apparently I am not. I use Google for many things, I use calendars, Gmail, Reader, Google analytics, and much more. Also connected to that are all of my Picassa web albums used for my customers, my business, and my website, that email is on the back of every MBD card that is printed. Imagine not being able to access your blog, your email accounts, and even your online albums. That’s basically what has happened to me for the last few days. And all because I decided to change my Gmail password, and wasn’t paying enough attention when I did it. I could no longer access my account, nothing worked. This is only some of what they expected me to know, after years of using Google Do you recall your top 5 most emailed contacts, along with their email addresses? Do you remember exactly to the day, when you started to use all of your Google products? No… me either. Name the date when you signed up for Gmail. It was touch and go for a while, but I guess that I have pestered the computers at Gmail enough to let them reconsider letting me back into my Gmail account. Thankfully I am back. Otherwise I would be writing this post on a brand new blog called? Muddy Boot Dreams 2? And I didn’t want to do that. So thanks for being patient, I am writing this late at night, and there won’t be a image with this post. But in the next day or so I will make sure to download all of my email contacts, and print them out. Write down my passwords, and save them in a safe place. And then I will be hard at work on a new post, with lots of images for you to look at.

Blog, Blogging, Light, and more:

Learning from my mistakes + thankful