My Way of Living + Time

I would have taken a pic but I am too tired
1-Yellow cone flower-0821

I wish sometimes that you could read this post and hear it the way I am trying to write it, the wry self depreciating tones that I would speak in… the hint of laughter at myself in the background. But you can only read it, and use the voice in your head, and each one of us is different, so it will sound different to all. Honestly, I would have taken a picture of the most amazing strawberries that I picked today at my Sister’s farm… but I was too tired from working there today. Too tired, that’s the wry part, I am laughing at myself for being tired after working a day at the farm. Must be all that fresh air. So just imagine the strawberries, juicy, ripe, delish, and tasty. Real true strawberries just picked from the field. There is simply nothing that tastes like farm fresh in the stores. If you have a chance go and find a farmer’s market, or drive to a farm, and either pick your own, or buy them picked. You won’t regret it… Munching on them now…

Day, and more:

I would have taken a pic but I am too tired + Time