My Way of Living + Visual

Dear Neighbour, about that footprint in your garden
1-untitled-1068

Dear Neighbour, I know there is a giant footprint in your garden, you see I can explain.
It wasn’t me, it was my gardening clogs.

2-untitled-1055

You have those lovely white roses in your garden, and the other morning the sun was streaming through them… you know the ones, your pride and joy?
They were beautiful, with the sun illuminating rain drops through the petals… breathtaking, I had to get a shot of them.

3-untitled-1054

I couldn’t get quite the right angle, so I just stepped into your garden a little to far…
There was a snap, and something gave way…

4-untitled-1056

And the next thing I knew, I was almost in the middle of your rosebush.

5-untitled-1057

Ouch… well what do you mean you don’t care if I was scratched?
The roses are fine, it’s my garden clogs that were broken.

Boot, Garden, and more:

Dear Neighbour, about that footprint in your garden + Visual