My Way of Living + Visual

A walk in the country
1-Strawberries and wildflowers-1131

Let’s go for a walk, round the big block, yes it’s a country block, but that’s what makes it so appealing.
Fresh air, wildflowers, birds, and farmers taking in the crop before the next rain shower.

2-Strawberries and wildflowers-1280

Let’s walk past the horses, and the chicken barn, can you smell that? Yes, fresh country air.

3-Strawberries and wildflowers-1293

The sheep are up in the top field, good thing I brought my camera. They are not always around by the road. The lambs are getting so big.hard to believe they were little just a few months ago.

4-Strawberries and wildflowers-1301

This always makes me realize why we love it so much here… look at Mount Rose Swanson in the background. I climbed that last year. Can you believe it? I know, me either, but it really wasn’t too hard… now don’t laugh at me.

5-Strawberries and wildflowers-1326

The blackbirds are nesting, we should hurry by, they don’t like it when we stop, you should hear them chattering away. Well, who builds a nest by the side of the road?

6-Strawberries and wildflowers-1331

Look over there, the last of the late lilacs, don’t they smell sweet?

7-Strawberries and wildflowers-1333

Just one more big hill to climb, and it’s downhill all the way…
Isn’t this the cutest driveway you have ever seen?

1-Strawberries and wildflowers-1313

Almost home… PS: Some of the comments have questions that need to be answered… not my shoes, but I love those laces, and not my driveway. Our place is just around the corner, and much tidier.
Jane

Boot, Nature, road, shoes, and more:

A walk in the country + Visual