My Way of Living + Time

Once bitten, more then twice shy
1-Flowers May 2012-0256

There’s a buzz on the street, and it isn’t good. I’ve been bitten, more then once, twice, four times anything that a person should be and this is during the last few days. I can no longer water, garden, or even stand outside without some little nasty thing alighting on my skin like a berserk Tinkerbelle without the fluffy pink skirts.

2-Flowers May 2012-0260

I hate mosquitoes, they are just down right nasty… and they don’t touch my husband at all. I have heard various theories about why they love one person, and not another, I don’t care… hold on… I just have… to get that…… itch. This is driving me bananas… oh by the way, have you heard that if you peel a banana at midnight, and sleep with the peel under your pillow it will repel mosquitoes.

3-Flowers May 2012-0271

Or if you were to drink enough buttermilk mixed with sardines it will keep them off of you… most likely keep everything away from you. It’s hard to figure out what really works, and what is old wives tales. I have some organic spray repellent and I guess will have to give that a try.

4-Flowers May 2012-0302

This is where you come in, do you have tried and true remedies for the itch, and something that you can recommend to keep them out of my hair, and off of my skin.

5-Flowers May 2012-0300

Organic, safe, and not too stinky please? Pretty please, with a buzzing mosquitoes on top? Gotta fly…

Day, and more:

Once bitten, more then twice shy + Time