My Way of Living + Light

Happiness does not depend on…

I was going through my twitter feed this morning, and found this quote tweeted by, Quotes about Life. And I assume that they got it from another source, but it’s perfect for this morning. Happiness does not depend on outward circumstances, but on the state of the heart. JC. Ryle. It’s easy to be happy today, it’s Sunday, the sun is out, and it’s late spring, and it might even be a touch warmer. Life is good. Oh and there are huge water drops on my Hosta, that’s rare, I know, small things right? And… ta da! My followers are back on my blog. So yes life is good! Thanks for your lovely comments, and yes Lori, although you didn’t use the phrase, “I did put my big girl panties on, and get on with it.” Life that is.

Blog, Blogging, HAPPY, and more:

Happiness does not depend on… + Light