My Way of Living + Visual

Green knees, and snitching flowers
1-Morning light-7394

Somehow I went and did something wrong… now it’s sciatica.
Didn’t we just go through this a few weeks ago? Apparently, and then just as I got better I forgot to move the right way.

2-Morning light-7396

Sciatica sucks… and the stretches are not helping. I’m not playing for sympathy… just frustrated with this whole thing, it’s cutting into my computer, and gardening time. I can’t sit, can’t stand… you remember the story.

3-Morning light-7398

I am still gardening, even though at times I am reduced to doing it on my hands and knees… which is probably the way I should have been doing it before all this happened.

5-Morning light-7400

So what’s the story on beautiful blooming shrubs that just happen to hang over your fence, can you snitch a lilac bloom?

4-Morning light-7399

My backyard neighbour has a stunning lilac hedge right next to him, and every spring he cuts it back to the fence line… if those were my neighbours… I’d let it grow, and much snitching of flowers would be occurring.
I can only look backwards towards his neighbour’s lilac hedge and dream… because now the good neighbour gate is wired shut, [thanks a lot Bootsie] I can’t even sneak in there to take a photo.
Is it snitching if it’s on your side of the fence?

Boot, Garden, Nature, and more:

Green knees, and snitching flowers + Visual