My Way of Living + Time

She said what? No she didn’t… really?
1-Coquahalla Hwy-214

I sometimes think that I can’t wait to get old, imagine, you can pee in your pants, dribble all the food down your chin, and… you get to say what ever comes into your mind. And no one will blink a eye… because they will just say “oh she’s old.” Try and get away with anything like that right now… you just won’t. Get really, really old, 100+ and you can pretty well say what you want about anyone, and everyone will just look at you and marvel. “Oh see, she still has all of her facilities, isn’t that sweet.”

2-Coquahalla Hwy-217

Social filters, we all have them, most of us use them, some of us as we age apparently don’t bother to put them on in the morning anymore. As I age, I am really starting to notice the lack of social filters in the “older adults” around me. This isn’t a case of you spot it you got it, this is outright filter less living.

3-Coquahalla Hwy-212

I was in the middle of a family gathering the other day, and as I got up to leave the room, someone “older” asked me in a very loud voice, “are you putting on weight?” This was said during a lull in the conversation, so everyone heard, even the deaf ones. There was one very clear voice in my head that said, “she said what? No, she didn’t say that did she?” Oh,… sigh.well asking them back the same question didn’t seem to do any harm, they just admitted to putting on a few… you can call my cat fat, hey a lot of people do, but just don’t call me that. I am in denial, apparently I didn’t hide those few extra pounds as carefully as I thought I did. Shame on that last doughnut.

5-House shots-0802

Gaining a teeny bit of extra weight is a sore spot with me, I know it comes from so many sources, the food, the lack of exercise, stress, the doughnuts… I love to cook. I was always a skinny kid, really skinny, now I am a slightly rounder but still tall adult this wasn’t the club that I thought I would ever join. I don’t want the membership, but on the other hand, I don’t have the will power to diet. So tomorrow I will introduce you to my solution.

Day, exercise, family, food, and more:

She said what? No she didn’t… really? + Time