My Way of Living + Time

Life isn’t measured by the breaths we take…
2-Armstrong March 2012-0133

Life isn’t measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

1-Armstrong March 2012-0132

One of my most favourite quotes, ever. I loved this and have always wanted it on a hand painted sign in my house. So when I found the vinyl lettering at a craft store I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

3-Armstrong March 2012-0126

I purchased a board from my local big box, painted it a dark charcoal brown color. Then I applied the vinyl letters to the board, and as each layer dried I added another, sandy grey, ASCP in Antique White. All painted right over top of the vinyl letters.

4-Armstrong March 2012-0130

When all the layers were completely dry, I peeled off the vinyl letters, and sanded it up a bit to distress it, voila, a lovely sign to anchor my new gallery wall.

6-Armstrong March 2012-0145

Can you see the turquoise shining through? Love it.

5-Armstrong March 2012-0147

Day, and more:

Life isn’t measured by the breaths we take… + Time