My Way of Living + Time

I’ll do it, if you will do it…
1-camera phone 2012-279

So are you up to a little challenge, there was such great support over my getting the bike, everyone is saying go for it! That I thought wouldn't it be wonderful if we all supported each other, a kind of I’ll do it, if you’ll do it challenge. Exercise that it, any kind, just get out there and do some. Leave a comment saying what you did, or plan on doing to get yourself moving… we can do this. I challenge you to move yourself a little more, and at the end of next month, lets see how we do. After all, we don’t want to end up like this heap above…

2-camera phone 2012-283

I had a pretty busy day yesterday, running around, doing some gardening, and a really good bike ride in the setting sun, after I came back more gardening as the sun went down. So I thought hey, why can’t we support each other, just kind of let each other know, that we are moving ourselves, and yes, others can do it also. I will organize something that we can leave comments on, just give me a day or so… until then leave a comment on my blog.

3-camera phone 2012-281

Things are busy around here, seems like we are always coming and going, but this morning I am going “garage sailing” with my Mom. It’s not something I enjoy doing, but hey, time with my Mom is time with my Mom… Wonder how many new friends I am going to make today, LOL.

4-camera phone 2012-286

So let me know if you are up to the challenge.

Blog, Day, exercise, RUN, running, and more:

I’ll do it, if you will do it… + Time