My Way of Living + Time

From a formerly skinny girl, to big wheels keep on turning.
1-April 2012 Muddy Boot Dreams Shade Garden-0461

I was in a pretty bad [grinning] mood this morning and I just couldn’t get a handle on the approach to this blog post I wanted to write. See I am a formerly skinny girl, and now I am a slightly lumpy woman… ”life, it adds weight.” That’s my new motto, LOL. Add in someone mentioning that I have gained weight, when all along I was in denial, well funky mood time. But reality bites, and I am no longer in a funk, thanks to airing out the house, getting rid of the negativity, and just determining to be happier. If I have put some weight on, then so be it. We have been super busy with moving in and getting organized, and looking after my parents, and I neglected my exercising… thinking my formerly skinny genes would take care of everything.

2-April 2012 Muddy Boot Dreams Shade Garden-0463

I understand that’s the way life goes, and the doughnuts may have had something to do with it.they make the best cakes and doughnuts up here. I love to bake, I love to cook, I love to eat, and that makes a recipe for… A new bike. This is my thought, in order for me to be able to eat the foods I love, I need to exercise properly. We are planning on getting a elliptical trainer downstairs in the fall, that will be good for the winter months that seem to stretch on forever.

3-April 2012 Muddy Boot Dreams Shade Garden-0468

But for now the bike seems to be the answer. It’s just that a few things need to be fine tuned in that department. Namely me. It’s been a long, long time since I have been on a bike, and a few things have changed since then. I’ll let you know about them tomorrow.

4-April 2012 Muddy Boot Dreams Shade Garden-0469

Until then, big wheels keep on turning… skinny former girl keeps on burning… Calories she hopes.

Blog, Day, exercise, food, HOPE, and more:

From a formerly skinny girl, to big wheels keep on turning. + Time