My Way of Living + Things

Don't you wish

There are a few blog posts that I have read lately, that make me really wish I could remember who wrote them. When you read over 80 blogs, things get a little confusing. Don't you wish there was just a box that you could type in __________, or __________. Up would come the correct post. If there is, and I don't know about it, someone please let me know. But so far, my faulty memory is all I have. See, I love links, I love to read the comments that other bloggers make, and if they sound interesting to me, then I click on them. Best way to discover new and interesting bloggers that I can then add to my google reader. But sometimes there is such a labyrinth of clicking that I get lost in blogger land. So if anyone has read the posts from the blogger [sorry I can't remember who you were] that wrote about the amazing 5 minute a day Artisan bread recipe a few weeks ago, that she got from Mother Earth News, please remind me who she is. I would love to thank her for putting me onto such a"amazing and simple to make wonderful tastes like I took weeks to ferment my own" sourdough bread. I baked it every night when the biker guys were here, they devoured it. And my nephew is one picky dude. Wonderful I tell you, wonderful.

And who was it that wrote about their adventures, and I mean"ADVENTURES" in cold waxing their ah… bikini parts. Hilarious, and if I could find your post again, girl, I would send it to all my friends, as a warning! I hope that you have managed to unstick yourself from the bottom of the bathtub by now? So if there is a button out there that can find these posts, or if you have read them, please let me know. After all blogging is a small, small world. Some one's friend must have mentioned encountered a few, let's just call them"difficulties" with cold waxing.

Blog, Blogging, HOPE, Performance, and more:

Don't you wish + Things